Tattoo conventions are coming back! Would you like some tips, tricks, professional insights, and downloadable checklists to help you with your next shows? Then this is the video for you. Check out the wisdom of Needlejig Tattoo supply artists Renee Little, Chris Mack, Hollie Marie, and Myke Chambers, and Marc Lescarbeau too!
Here is a Downloadable Tattoo Convention Checklist to help you get ready for your next tattoo convention.
Print it out double-sided and fold for easy use!
Timecode - Topics
- 00:00 Tattoo Conventions are coming back.
- 01:23 What are you looking to get out of a Tattoo Convention?
- 02:13 Renee Little on preparing for tattoo conventions with tips galore!
- 08:54 Chris Mack talks about the opportunities that tattoo conventions have opened up.
- 10:01 Hollie Marie discusses the importance of paying attention to convention attendees.
- 11:54 Myke Chambers lets us in on the secret to being busy at the tattoo conventions.
- 13:12 Why do we do tattoo conventions in the first place?
- 13:58 Marc talks about a ton of tips to make your convention experiences more impactful to you and others
- 14:55 What Marc thinks the number 1 reason tattooers don't get to tattoo clients at shows
- 16:28 One of the most productive things you can do at tattoo conventions - worth millions!
- 17:59 Buy a convention promoter a drink!
Leave your favorite tattoo convention tips in the comments section on youtube!
Tattoo Convention Tips Image Gallery:
Make sure your tattoo booth setup has swag for people to take!
Renee Little has been to a ton of tattoo conventions, and has great travel advice!
Holli Marie talks about how important your tattitude is!
Myke Chambers talks about the importance of booth presentation.
Most of all, rule #1 - have FUN!