Borg Rebellion Rotary
BORG Tattoo Rebellion Rotary tattoo machine is here. This machine has been perfected, tested, used, abused and is proven a winner!
Light weight, balanced and smooth yet powerful, it will push over 23 mags for color packing without breaking a sweat and then just as well run smaller liner setups for the delicate work.
This one machine can do it all. All components for the tattoo machine are made in The Borg Machine shop in Massachusetts.
- Available a variety of stroke lengths. 4.2mm, 3.5mm and 2.5mm setups.
- Machined out of aircraft aluminum.
- Polished and Anodized frame and motor housing for a brilliant look.
- Motor is the highest quality available.
- RCA connector for power input.
- New guillotine tube clamp design for added clamping power.
- Size: 2.8″(l) x 0.9″(w) x 1.7″ (h)
- Weight: 76 grams, 2.7 oz