Critical CX1-G2 Power Supply
What can you expect from the CX1-G2 ? Simple operation with smooth and consistent power from a power supply no bigger than a pack of cigarettes and at a great price. The unit includes the power adapter an a universal magnetic mount. Made in the USA.
- NEW! 6 amp peak current, 4 amp true continuous current
- NEW! Pedal override button (no need for a foot pedal if you run continuous mode)
- Precision regulated set point voltage 0-18vdc
- Built-in short circuit protection
- .1 volt adjustment resolution
- Voltage presets 2
- NEW! Momentary or Maintained footswitch modes. (Easy one button toggle)
- Non volatile memory (holds presets even when power is removed)
- Universal input 110-240vac 50/60hz
- Accepts standard 1/4″ clip cord and foot pedal connections
- Easily bagged with typical machine or bottle baggies
- Power supply includes one magnetic universal mount
- Additional mounting options available in store
- 2-year full mfg warranty
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
14 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great power supply. i love the magnetic stand that it comes with, mounts right on my station. price is amazing and functions beautifully. the size blew my mind .
This is an amazing power supply I was using Eikon power supplies but thought I would give this one a shot..Just plain amazing and consistent. Works excellent with rotary machines.This is my main power supply now and is great for traveling. You will not regret it!!!
This power supply is great. The magnetic base and its small compact size makes it great for traveling. it is very easy to wrap and clean.
Compact, simple, clean supply.. Best I've used: )
I've been using the same homemade power supply for the last 15+ years. I just recently purchased this power supply from needle jig to use as a traveler because my supply was so big. This PSU is incredible! Trust me, you do not know what you are missing. This is now my daily user and I look forward to using it for the next 15 years.
The only con is it only has one machine port.