Critical CX2-G2 Power Supply
Critical’s NEW G2 Series of tattoo power supply units have been re-designed and updated with the latest technology available on the market. The G2 power supplies can handle any coil or rotary tattoo machine on the market with regulated, continuous power, no matter how long the session is. With a sleek, freshened up enclosure, keypad, and lower profile universal mount bracket, the G2 maintains the “off the work surface and easy to bag” design pioneered by the brand.
- NEW! Session machine run time meter
- NEW! Total machine run time (odometer)
- NEW! Session time
- NEW! Session currency meter (based on hourly rate set by user)
- NEW! Pedal override button (no need for a foot pedal if you run continuous mode)
- Precision regulated set point voltage 0-18vdc
- Built_in short circuit protection
- .1 volt adjustment resolution
- Time of day
- Voltage presets with 2, 4, or 6 machine memory modes
- Momentary or Maintained footswitch modes. (Easy one button toggle)
- Non-volatile memory (holds time and presets even when power is removed)
- Universal input 110-240vac 50/60hz
- Accepts standard 1/4″ clip cord and foot pedal connections
- Volts, Amps, Speed (hz), Duty Cycle (%), and STL
- Easily bagged with typical machine or bottle baggies
- Power supply includes one magnetic universal mount
- Additional mounting options available in store
- 2-year full manufacturer warranty
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I'm basically a critical ps fan boi. I use my cx1 for my rotary pens and bought this unit to replace an old eikon unit. I've had several problems with the unit reading correctly. Duty cycle and cps specifically. Specifically on my pulse solution shader it wont register anything but 100% duty. No clue why. Brand new coils and brand new parts on the machine all around. The machine will read correctly on every other ps that I have just not this one. I contacted Pulse who said they've had nothing but trouble with this critical ps and don't even pay attention to what it says anymore. I contacted critical and they basically had no answer for me and then just totally ignored my emails. Likely to switch back to Eikon in the future.
REPLY: We really have just about no problems with these units over the years. Please contact us or Critical directly so that we can get this resolved for you. They are always quick to remedy a problem.
Does what its supposed to. Should come with a better mount instead of ONLY magnets.
This supply drives all my machines so much better than my old one. Everything runs smoother and more consistent than ever. I love this thing and would recomend it to anyone looking.
I received this a week ago.. I turned on my old PS and connected my machine and it sounded OK. I unplugged it to try out my new PS and once I had it all connected, it sounded unbelievably amazing! Smooth, strong current. This is diffinately one of the very best out there. And I love the display modes! Worth every single dollar spent :)
Known as one of the best P.S.'s out there right now and my opinion is no different. Works great, mounts pretty much anywhere, and all the extra features this P.S. has are nice options! Definently would recommend to a friend.
I am really loving this power supply! It delivers smooth and very consistent power to all my machines. I also love that I can see all my diagnostics when I look at the main panel. I see a big difference since I upgraded from a cheaper power supply to this one. Worth every penny in my book!