Critical's Atom Power Supply
Posted by meldatari on 28th Sep 2016
The atom power supply is awesome. It saves so much space and from what I can tell is pretty consistent. I'll have to play with it more to really know (that's why at this point I only gave it a 4). The magnet is super awesome too. I have it set up on the side of my desk and I love it. The only thing I would change, really, is the output for the clip cord. Having two would be more convenient but its not at all the end of the world.
Critical’s New ATOM Power Supply
The latest in power density!!! Color / voltage relationship, Momentary and maintained pedal modes, Pedal override button (no pedal required for operation). Anodized, precision machined aluminium and strong magnets for quick attachment.
- Compatible with all coil and rotary machines.
- Built in magnets and grippy silicone for use on a variety of surfaces
- Simple push/Rotary control to turn on/off output and to change voltage (No pedal required to run)
- Color indicates voltage (range 1.5 – 17)
- Maintained or momentary foot pedal modes
- Jump start enabled for hard starting rotaries
- Fully machined, Anodized Aluminum housing – available in silver or black
- Dimensions: 1 3/4” height, 2 7/8” diameter, 6.4 oz weight
- Comprehensive 2 year manufacturers warranty
- Includes: Atom power supply and power adapter