Critical’s New ATOM Power Supply
The latest in power density!!! Color / voltage relationship, Momentary and maintained pedal modes, Pedal override button (no pedal required for operation). Anodized, precision machined aluminium and strong magnets for quick attachment.
- Compatible with all coil and rotary machines.
- Built in magnets and grippy silicone for use on a variety of surfaces
- Simple push/Rotary control to turn on/off output and to change voltage (No pedal required to run)
- Color indicates voltage (range 1.5 – 17)
- Maintained or momentary foot pedal modes
- Jump start enabled for hard starting rotaries
- Fully machined, Anodized Aluminum housing – available in silver or black
- Dimensions: 1 3/4” height, 2 7/8” diameter, 6.4 oz weight
- Comprehensive 2 year manufacturers warranty
- Includes: Atom power supply and power adapter
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The atom power supply is awesome. It saves so much space and from what I can tell is pretty consistent. I'll have to play with it more to really know (that's why at this point I only gave it a 4). The magnet is super awesome too. I have it set up on the side of my desk and I love it. The only thing I would change, really, is the output for the clip cord. Having two would be more convenient but its not at all the end of the world.