Next Generation Tattoo Power Supply by iPower Tattoo
iPower Tattoo is shaking up the industry with their Next Generation Tattoo Power Supply. The future is here, and they have made it possible for you to control your tattoo machines with Android or Apple devices. It utilizes BLE (Bluetooth low energy) technology and a control application that can be downloaded to a smartphone or tablet to provide power to up to two tattoo machines.
The iPower Tattoo Power Supply is compatible with both coil and rotary tattoo machines. The control application must be downloaded onto Android devices 4.3 or higher, and iPhone 4S or higher. You can select your operating mode and control the voltage all from your device. Recall memory buttons and the menu button for infinite custom setups make this the ideal power supply set-up for efficient and user-friendly tattoo procedures. There are two 1/4” outputs for two tattoo machines and a 1/4” input for an optional external pedal/footswitch (the control application provides an output voltage interruption function). This power supply features a useful USB connection, which you can use to charge your phone or power other devices like a small LED lamp.
The iPower Tattoo Power Supply comes with a US adapter cord.
- Equipped with BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) technology
- Two outputs for tattoo machines & one footswitch input
- Input: 20VDC, 4A; Output: 4V-19V, 4A
- USB connection ready
- Compatible with coil and rotary tattoo machines
- Compatible with Android devices 4.3 or higher and iPhone 4S or higher
- Menu button on control application for infinite custom setups