Critical's ATOM X Power Supply
The Critical Tattoo? Atom X Power Supply is easy to operate, replacing the control knob from the former Atom Power Supply with the user-friendly buttons from the CX models. It has a center button to turn the machine on and off, two voltage preset buttons, and two buttons to increase or decrease voltage during operation.
The Atom X also features the same unique voltage indicator as the Atom Power Supply, which changes color according to its voltage setting. It has a precision regulated set point voltage ranging from 0 up to 17dvc. This power supply also has a voltage readout display screen and a 0.1 adjustment resolution.
Built-in neodymium magnets allow this power supply to have a strong hold for use on a variety of surfaces. The Atom X Power Supply has a fully machined anodized aluminum housing and is available in Black and Silver. This listing is for the Atom X Power Supply in Black. A power cord and informative insert including a diagram of the Atom X Power Supply are included with your purchase.
- Compatible with Coil and Rotary machines
- Built in Neodymium magnets for a strong hold
- Jump start Enabled for hard starting machines
- 6 amp peak inrush current, 3 amp true RMS continuous current
- Pedal override button (no need for a foot pedal if you run continuous mode)
- Precision regulated set point voltage 0-17vdc
- Built in short circuit protection
- .1 volt adjustment resolution
- 2 Voltage presets
- Momentary or Maintained foot switch modes. (Easy one button toggle)
- Non volatile memory (holds presets even when power is removed)
- Universal input 110-240vac 50/60hz
- Accepts standard 1/4" clip cord and foot pedal connections
- Easily bagged with typical machine or bottle baggies
- Additional mounting options available in store
- 2 year full mfg warranty
- Made in the USA