MicroAngelo Rotary Tattoo Machine by Bishop
The revolutionary Microangelo by Bishop Rotary is the first machine in the world to offer interchangeable 3.5mm and 4.2mm magnetic cams (patent pending). This direct drive rotary machine is crafted from aircraft aluminum and features an anodized body with engraved script. The Microangelo is ideal for both lining and shading work, operating on a precision Maxon motor with dual ball bearings. For optimal results, the Microangelo should be operated at 6v up to 8.5v output.
The Bishop Rotary Microangelo is available in: Blue, Graphite Black, Red, Gun Metal and Silver.
- Aircraft aluminum construction
- Direct drive machine for lining and shading
- Precision Maxon motor with dual ball bearings
- Optimal voltage output: 6v–8.5v
- First machine to offer interchangeable 3.5mm and 42.mm magnetic cams (patent pending)
- Plunger bars included for use with all grips
- RCA connection
- No lubrication required
- Made in USA