Needlejig Northeast Meetup Tickets
Needlejig Northeast Meetup for Tattooers
Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort in Hancock, MA
October 24 & 25, 2022
The ticket purchase includes all of the events, seminars, and panels. Your order number will be your digital ticket.
Needlejig Tattoo Supply, a well-known tattoo artist-owned and operated tattoo supply company, is hosting its first meetup for tattooers of all skill levels at Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort in Hancock, Ma, on October 24th and 25th, 2022. Doors open at 10:00 AM.
The two-day event will include seminars and panels led by Needlejig founder Marc Lescarbeau, Tommy’s Tattoo Supplies owner Tom Ringwalt Jr, Aaron Williams from Tattcom, and world-renowned tattoo artists Brian Brown, Tara Quinn, Frank DeMao, and Renee Little.
You can get a discounted rate for your room at Jiminy Peak with code TATTOO
(Lineup subject to change)
Needlejig Meetup Day One
- Opening talk with Marc Lescarbeau
- Seminar one (Frank DeMao: Methodology of color cover-ups)
- Seminar two (Renne Little: Color saturation)
- Presentation one (What's The Point with Marc Lescarbeau, Everything you wanted to know about tattoo needles)
- Happy Hour
- Network Festivities
- Seminar 3 (Brian Brown: painting theory)
Needlejig meetup day two
- Opening talk (Aaron Williams: The future of Power Supplies)
- Seminar 3 (Tara Quinn: Cartoon Pet Portraits)
- Seminar 4 (Ali Chin: Reconstructive Tattooing)
- Marc Lescarbeau and Tommy Ringwald: Financial advice for tattooers
- Closing panel
- Tuesday wind down