Amy Shandick talking about her journey to become a tattoo artist, a shop owner, an entrepreneur, and how to manage the chaos of managing a tattoo shop using her own "consult day" method and many of her exciting projects like the upcoming first Texas tattoo Museum.
A general rule and tips for saturating color and having a quality heal.
- Client care
- Color theory, saturation in design, and how they relate to technical application.
- slowing the tattoo machine down
- skincare regiment for your client before and after
- Dry wiping vs. wet wiping.
- ointment and glide choices
- 8-10 needle tapers and how to use them properly. Bug bin vs. standard (Marc can provide some technical info on this)
- movement, pace, and muscle memory
- curved mags
- basic client observation of skin type, tone, age, and daily lifestyle
- finishing sections at a time And methods of pre-planning beginning to end
Pay attention to paperwork on medications or conditions of blood thinning, and adjust your appointments to benefit the client.
Renee Little @reneelittletattoos
#needlejig #letstalktattoo #tattoovideo