ESCx Power Supply by Tattcom
If you want to learn more about the capabilities of this Power Supply you can learn more by watching Aaron Williams demonstrating how the 𝗘𝗦𝗖/𝘅 works. Click here for video
This is by far the most advanced power supply on the market.
Never set a voltage again, run lower speeds than ever before while still retaining the same hitting power!
The app for it makes it hands-free.
Get accurate speed readings from your brushless and coil machines.
The TATTCOM ESCx Control App also provides additional functions, such as voice commands and updating device
*Note - ESCx mode only supported on brushed rotary machines
- Proprietary machine-specific motor control software drivers.
- Smart start calibration starts even the hardest machines.
- Speed (Hz) or Volt (v) dual modes of operation.
- 1/4"-20 threaded mount.
- Multi-Function clamp with ball head arm included.
- Capacitive touch buttons that will never wear out.
- Flash memory saves all user settings.
- The screen flip option allows the unit to be run in multiple orientations.
- Switchcraft® locking power connector.
- Rean® all-metal 1/4" machine and pedal jacks rated to 5000+ mating cycles.
- Dual configurable I/O ports (machine/pedal)
- 5 machine calibration banks.
- 5 speed and 5 voltage preset for each calibration bank.
- High contrast 2.4" OLED screen with wide viewing angle.
- Wireless Bluetooth® foot pedal coming soon! (sold separately)
- Mobile apps provide touch-less voice control options to reduce cross-contamination.
- Over-the-air device firmware updates with Bluetooth mobile app.
- iOS™ and Android™ devices supported.
- IP67 enclosure and sealed connectors prevent any contamination from ever reaching inside the unit.
- Dual voltage power adapter included for international operation (110/220v).
- 2 pack calibration cartridges included.